Apple has released a minor update for iPhone and iPad users. iOS 11.4 includes a variety bug fixes and several new features including:
- AirPlay2: An update to Apple’s popular AirPlay feature which allows users to stream the content on their devices to compatible AppleTV and HomePods.
- HomePod Stereo Pairing: Allows users to setup a pair of HomePods and to sync both devices to balance the audio.
- Message Storage in iCloud: Messages can now be stored in iCloud just like your photos and files.
- Apple Schoolwork App: Teachers can now assign activities in iBooks via the Schoolwork app.
To Update Your iPhone or iPad:
1) Go to Settings
2) Select General
3) Select Software Update
4) Download and Install iOS 11.4.